ICL can handle all your sea freight requirements. Our global network provides you with a complete worldwide transport and distribution solution. We provide export and import services on all carriers and all routes, to and from the Australasian region. Beyond Australia we work with an extensive network of selected agents to provide you with a seamless and reliable service.
We provide an extensive range of Sea Freight Forwarding services including:
- Pick up, packing and crating
- FCL, LCL and FAK shipping
- Door to door services
- Port Handling and inland transportation
- Special Projects
- Worldwide services
- Perishable and general freight
- NVOCC services. Hazardous Cargo
- Letter of Credit Consignments
- Short-term and Long-term storage
Sea cargo can be shipped as FCL (full container loads of either 20’ or 40’ in length); as LCL (less than container load) consolidated with other freight for cost effectiveness; or as break bulk cargo for awkward or irregular sized cargo.